In order for our Service to function correctly and for a better experience, while using our Service, we collect and use the following information:
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Name: We ask for a name when you first launch the application. This name is used throughout the application as a username to represent a player/user, for example when you are playing a game, the other user can see this name, or when you are using the application, this name is displayed in an Online Users list, and other users of the Service can see this name. This name doesn’t have to be your real name. You may provide any name you want.
- Public Profile Information: Your username and score and the games that you have played is displayed to you and other users of the Service in a Profile tab. Your public profile information is just that–public–so please keep that in mind when deciding what information, you would like to include in your username.
- Leader Board: Your username and score are also displayed and visible to other users of the Service in a Leaderboard tab.
- Log Data: Whenever you use the Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing the Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- Cookies: Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your username, score, played game data and may have information about device and IP address. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your privacy; thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting your information. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.